Due to the current Brexit, there are unfortunately a number of changes in the terms and conditions when you place an order on Tiger of Sweden's website from the UK.
Please read the shipping rules here:
Your ordered products will be delivered from Monday through Friday. An order that has been submitted on a Danish public holiday will be processed the next working day following the public holiday.
As a Tiger of Sweden Society member, you will receive free shipping across all online purchases when logged in to your account.
|Delivery Time||2-3 business days||1-2 business days for orders placed before 1:00 p.m.|
|Delivery time||2-3 business days||1-2 business days for orders placed before 1:00 p.m.|
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE LONGER DELIVERY DURING SALE & BREXIT (DEC & JAN).
Please read the return rules here:
Please consider the environmental impact before returning your items.
If you have any uncertainties around what size or style to order – we’re here to help. Our Customer Care team will gladly guide you through our assortment and size charts. Together we can help save the environment from unnecessary emissions. Contact us here.
Please note that we do not offer an exchange service for customers who live in countries outside of EU. You can, however, return your order and place a new one. Returns will attract a small fee of GBP 25 due to high customs costs.
If you wish to:
Return your purchase within 14 days after delivery by following the steps below:
- Pack the items you wish to return – ideally in the original parcel provided.
- Please fill out the return form, tear it off and include in the parcel.
- Attach the prepaid return label to your parcel. If you have not received a return label with your parcel, you can order or print one here. The label contains the return address and tracking number.
- Please contact us here and we will help you with your return, including the preparation of a proforma invoice for the customs clearance.
- Book a pickup here or contact your local UPS office by phone on 03457 877 877. Alternatively, you can return your parcel to your nearest return point. You can find tracking information at www.ups.com.
We recommend that you obtain proof of postage (receipt) when returning goods to us.
The moment we receive your returned parcel we will arrange your refund (excluding original shipping cost and return fee) and a notification e-mail will be sent to you. If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us.
IF YOU WISH TO ARRANGE THE RETURN YOURSELF:
You have the option to arrange a return shipment yourself through any postal courier within 14 days. In this case, you will be responsible for the full cost of returning the parcel and the products will be your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure to fill out the Return Form at the bottom of the Delivery Note enclosed with your order and enclose the Return Form with your products in order to process your refund correctly.
Scan Global Logistics att. Tiger of Sweden